The adult religious exploration committee sponsors and promotes programs that include at least one of the following:
- Opportunities to be introduced to new ideas and experiences.
- Opportunities for people to tell their own stories.
- Opportunities to deepen understanding of Unitarian Universalism.
- Encounters with wisdom from the sources of our living Unitarian Universalist tradition—direct experience, words and deeds of prophetic people, the world’s religions, Jewish and Christian tradition, humanist teachings and the guidance of reason, and spiritual teachings of earth-centered traditions
- Communities of care, support, and concern.
- Engagement with ethical and moral questions.
- Calls to faith in action, working within the congregation and in the wider world to build communities of justice and love.
- Spiritual experiences which inspire, transform, and sustain.
Contact the committee co-chair leaders at firstname.lastname@example.org with your ideas or questions!