Climate change, fierce hurricanes, wildfires, the COVID-19 pandemic, voter suppression, Black Lives Matter protests against police injustice, and government corruption seem to surround us all at once. How can we hold on to hope for the future? Where can we gain strength to carry on? … read more.
- This Sunday’s Service: “Somwhere Over the Rainbow,” the Rev. Dr. Richard Speck
- September 27 Spirit Talk Discussion: “Hope,” Marion M.
- Parents & Caregivers as Sexuality Educators
- Affinity Groups for All Ages
- Sunday October 4 Service: “Blessing of the Animals,” Rev. Seth Fisher
- Our healthcare workers on the front lines could still use some support and appreciation!
- Virtual Lunch Bunch, Every Wednesday at 12 p.m.
- Resources for All Ages
- Gratitude Is the Heart of Joy, by Sarah Ahrens