Mr. Roger’s tagline is a great way for us to collectively consider the fluidity of our cultural and social lives in a stressed democracy. The voices of marginalized women, as heard through their poetry, offer a way for us to share their perspectives and insight. … read more.
- This Sunday’s Service: Won’t You Be My Neighbor?, with Patricia DeBrady at 10:30 a.m.
- Spirit Talk Discussion for October 17, Spirit Talk Discussion: Introvert, Ambivert, or Extrovert?, at 8:30 a.m.
- OWL Classes: Our Whole Lives Sexuality Education Program for 8-10th graders
- Saturday, October 16, 1:00 to 4:00 p.m., Multigenerational Hunterdon County Library Fall Festival
- Lunch Bunch, Wednesdays at 12 p.m.
- Monday, October 18, 7:00 to 8:00 p.m., Multigenerational Sing Along for the Earth
- Multigenerational FUUFHC Fall Fundraiser: Fun in the Fields, October 23, 3 p.m to 7 p.m.
- Friday, October 29, 5 p.m., Jr. & Sr. High School (6-12 grades) Red Mill Haunted Village Trip
- Faith Action Inclusivity Representatives (FAIR)