Questions about how to join our Listserv, enroll a child in a program, or contact specific groups? Check out our FAQs below. You can also Contact Us with questions!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Community listserv: An open, community-oriented communication tool–a ‘community bulletin board’ where you post your announcement, request, information, et cetera, yourself by e-mailing here.
- Weekly announcements: To have an announcement included in the Newsletter, go to the Calendar page and complete the form.
- Any use of our name or logo for branding or titling pages, blogs, or other similar elements of social media or publications must be approved in writing before Contact the Communication Committee at email@example.com to make your request; approval is based on perceived need, existing communication channels, and will be reviewed by the Executive Board.
- You must be an active Friend or Member of The First Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of Hunterdon County, and
- You must be invited to subscribe by another member or by the Moderator. To request a subscription, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You must have a Facebook account to subscribe.
- Contact the Administrator (email@example.com) to schedule Dodd Hall or the Old Stone Church. All scheduled meetings must be booked with the Administrator prior to the announcement through communication channels.
- Email here for help or more information.
- If you have entered your username and CTRN-issued password already, all you have to do is click on ctrn.co/directory/index.php to take you to the directory.
- There is a mobile app available from CTRN too. Go to onlinechurchdirectory.com/knowledgebase/mobile-app-downloading-the-app-needs-image/ to download the app; you’ll need your username and CTRN-issued password for this too.
- This depends on the kind of information you are sharing.
- For community-oriented topics that would be suited to a bulletin board, use the Community listserv. Subscribers will receive individual e-mails with the information you post; a “Reply” to a Community email will go to the sender. A “Reply All” will reply back to everyone on the Community email list; please use a clear subject line so that other subscribers will know what your email is about; recent topics have included “outhouse keys?,” “Old Stone now on the National Register!,” “Last call for the lost and found!,” et cetera.
- For community and feedback, use the Nurturing Spiritual Journeys Facebook page (facebook.com/groups/491843047546916/) where discussion and comment is invited.
- For committee and official announcements needing widest possible internal reach, request a blast email by contacting admin here.
- The sign-up sheet is on bulletin board by the coffee station. Help with coffee, snacks, set-up, and clean-up is always needed. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- We provide children, youth, young adults, and adults an opportunity to explore, reflect, and learn in a nurturing spiritual community. Unitarian Universalist religious education programs offer all ages. Visit the Spiritual Journeys page for information for all ages.
- If you have musical talent and are interested in joining the choir, contact the Music Committee at email@example.com.
Interested in learning more about Unitarian Universalism and some of the organizations affiliated with UU values and ideals? Here are a few organizations:
- Unitarian Universalist Associaion www.uua.org
- Unitarian Universalist Service Committee www.uusc.org
- Unitarian Universalist United Nations Office www.uu-uno.org
In our Region:
- Central East Region www.uua.org/central-east
In New Jersey: