Diversity as a Path (9:15 & 10:30 a.m.)
Angelo John Lewis
Diversity as a Path means stepping out of our comfort zones and proactively engaging with other members of the vast, interconnected web that we’re all a part of. This sermon explores the challenges of this path and its emergence in a world that sometimes seems consumed with tribalism and intergroup conflict. (Spirit Talk at 9:15 … Continued
- Snow? Oh no!
- Super Sunday Holiday Crafting December 17 at 10:30 a.m.
- Happy Chalica
- This Sunday’s Service: Faith, Hope and Love (9:15 & 10:30 a.m.)
- Building Your Own Theology
- Our Church Family by Rev. Seth Fisher
- The Beauty and Benefits of Multicultural Education by Sarah Ahrens, DRE
- What Does It Mean To Be A People of Hope?
- Old Stone Coffeehouse is on Instagram!