The Times They are a Changin’ (10:30 a.m.)
Rev. Sue Henshaw
What do we hold on to when things seem to fall apart? Where is our safe place? We have experienced loss, newness, and things are changing around us. Life is like that, but sometimes we need to hold on to something to keep us anchored. (There will be no 9:15 a.m. service today. Adult RE … Continued
- Country Line Dancing!
- Adult RE April 30 at 9:15 a.m. in OSC
- Easter Sermon Available!
- Join the Ministry of Religious Exploration: FAQs
- New! Listen to Recorded Sermons
- Discussion on Race and Organizational Politics in the UUA
- Social Justice Committee needs your support!
- Keep Eostre in Easter by Rev. Seth Fisher
- What Does It Mean To Be A Community of Transformation?