Join us Friday, October 14 for our first Dreaming Tree Coffee House concert of the new season to help support musical arts. Proceeds from the performance will benefit the Norwescap Food Bank.
D. Shannon discusses how thinking in a more positive way could help you transcend negativity and accomplish goals.
The one thing lacking in childhood education is learning how to handle money. Most of us have had on-the- job training without much guidance. Let’s discuss some money tips that could reduce stress. With Ron Subber.
Wild animals are not threats or pests but rather fellow travelers that we have more in common with than we realize. Together we ask the question, “How may we better serve and protect our outdoor companions?” With R. Reichert.
How articulating the questions in our lives can focus our attention and help us to find the answers that we need to live happy and meaningful lives. With R. Doyle.
Sikhism is a progressive religion founded over 500 years ago. The Sikh religion today is ranked as the world’s 5th largest religion. This service is led by a Sikh friend, Gary Walia owner of the Pittstown Inn.
This week we’ll gather for chalice lighting and then spend some time getting our hands dirty, tidying our fellowship building and grounds while getting to know each other better. Dress to unmess! With A. Nowick.
Come to our first formal service of the year and meet Rev. Seth Fisher. Bring some water from your vacation.
Click the image to view the opportunities for teachers and advisors for the 2016–2017 program year.
We are a welcoming community of women, men and children with diverse spiritual orientations. Visitors and newcomers are always welcome. Invitation to … Read More
Religious Exploration News
Review the weekly RE Review communication newsletter. … Read More
- Joe Crookston performing Friday, October 14
- UU 101: October 19 and 26
- Summer Service July 10: “What I Learned at Shul.” 10:30 a.m. in Dodd Hall
- Summer Service July 17: “Writing for Self-Discovery.” 10:30 a.m. in Dodd Hall
- Summer Service July 24: “Five Years with Someone Else’s Heart.” 10:30 a.m. in Dodd Hall
- Summer Service July 31: “Changing the Dynamics with Positive Energy.” 10:30 a.m. in Dodd Hall
- Summer Service August 7 : “Money—A Source of Comfort or Stress?” 10:30 a.m. in Dodd Hall