The movement for LGBTQ equality became public with a riot that began at a gay bar in New York City. Since then, being LGBTQ is no longer a crime and advances have been made. What remains to be done? With Rev. Larry Smith.
We live in a time of water stress worldwide, but human beings are working the problem! Share your own efforts to conserve or protect water and learn about approaches being used elsewhere to do the same. With P. Gallos.
Johannes van der Lugt shares his journey for truth and what his Judaism classes have given him.
With exercises to loosen your creativity, R..Goff will show how writing can be used for self-discovery. There will be time to write and share your excerpts with the group so bring your pen and your paper.
On this 5th anniversary of his heart transplant, Rick Alderman reflects on the experiences of giving and receiving.
D. Shannon discusses how thinking in a more positive way could help you transcend negativity and accomplish goals.
This week we’ll gather for chalice lighting and then spend some time getting our hands dirty, tidying our fellowship building and grounds while getting to know each other better. Dress to unmess! With A. Nowick.
Come to our first formal service of the year and meet Rev. Seth Fisher. Bring some water from your vacation.
Click the image to view the opportunities for teachers and advisors for the 2016–2017 program year.
We are a welcoming community of women, men and children with diverse spiritual orientations. Visitors and newcomers are always welcome. Invitation to … Read More
Religious Exploration News
Review the weekly RE Review communication newsletter. … Read More
- Summer Service June 26: “Since Stonewall.” 10:30 a.m. in Dodd Hall
- Summer Service July 3: “The Gift of Water.” 10:30 a.m. in Dodd Hall
- Summer Service July 10: “What I Learned at Shul.” 10:30 a.m. in Dodd Hall
- Summer Service July 17: “Writing for Self-Discovery.” 10:30 a.m. in Dodd Hall
- Summer Service July 24: “Five Years with Someone Else’s Heart.” 10:30 a.m. in Dodd Hall
- Summer Service July 31: “Changing the Dynamics with Positive Energy.” 10:30 a.m. in Dodd Hall
- Sunday Service September 4: “Blue Jean Sunday Potluck and Clean Up.” 10:30 a.m.