Logo Use Request Form
Love our logo? We do, too! To ensure our logo is used for FUUFHC purposes, please use the logo request form below.
Introduction – please read for suggestions for logo use and placement. You’ll see the recommendations for how to place it on a white or black background, the font, the spacing around the logo, and the specific colors. We thank you for reading the recommendations thoroughly.
- FUUFHC Committee chairs, leadership, or congregants should send a clear and concise written description of the use requested, including a detailed mock-up or design for the final use, and its purpose to the Communications Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org (or use this form below).
- If you need other electronic forms of the logo to create your mock-up, please email email@example.com.
- Within five days (5) the Communications Committee will review and comment on this proposed use of the logo, and make a decision.
- The committee will be evaluating the mock-up against the specifications outlined in the Introduction document above. You may be asked to adjust the mock-up to match the recommendations for the background, font, spacing, colors, or more. The committee may provide alternative mock-up sample designs. You can expect a collaboration with the communications committee in this process.
- 3) If the Communications Committee’s decision is disputed, the decision will be referred to the Board to review and comment before the decision is final. The Board will have final review.
- Introduction – please read for suggestions for logo use and placement.
Links to pdf files – pdf files are recommended for printed materials:
Envelopes and letterheads:
Click on the image to open it in full view: